Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bird[RABBIT]sell Twins

THE NORTH IS BOMBING THE SOUTH
whispered coffee talk is all this is
because the news keeps blaring about
how Sarah Palin did a book signing
and someone at the airport can
see my candy ass
[oh my]

THE NORTH IS BOMBING THE SOUTH
not bombing particularly it's conceptual
all over the radio
there is a cold front in the southwest but Danny said
I feel good
I say I feel something building up all around the world
while you and I eat like rabbits
hungry we say
chomp on lettuce
chomp on tofu
carrots made my mom's skin turn orange
and now we are turning into her rabbit children
while Sarah Palin signs books
and some guy at the airport checks for explosives that are
in Korea

I feel sick to my stomach
It's probably just because I ate too much

No comments:

Post a Comment