Saturday, November 20, 2010

Love

you won best tweet of 2010
i won
laying in shit
shit piles

you went on a helicopter ride
i went on a bike ride
and fell in the rain
probably into a shit pile

you made salads
i threw up in the bowls
smelled like shit

im sure you won best face of 2010 too
your parents birthed the shit out of you

-------

deer prudence
a car hit the shit out of you
im boiling onions
in your memory

-------

oh yes that pizza is good
im making my own
i put corn on it

--------

what did i eat
are they trying to poison me
overbearing paranoia
step one
stop looking over my shoulder

what did i eat
i feel like shit

-------

this song sparked
coney island
and power plants
why these dismal white structures?

--------

on the toilet
i imagined my piss
a rocket ship
to take me to outer space
and beyond

------

why does this song remind me of
looking at pictures with my father
perhaps both
sounds were the same
floating down Acheron

1 comment: