Wednesday, November 30, 2011

for some reason music
does not sound the same to me
as it once did
lyrics don't seem to
punch me in the gut the
way they used to
the connection is flickering
I haven't really put my hands on the piano in
a year almost
the spark has turned external it seems
realizing that
the things I write poetry and music about
that happen within me
don't grasp me
I don't find myself an interesting topic
the way I used to
that sometimes I can sob about my insecurities while my
brainface goes completely blank
expressionless
art has been leaking out of me
I cannot grasp it
the creation in me I
felt it a few days ago for the first time
did depression kill it
did I kill it
is it being reborn can I ever
play the piano
have I been killed
which lover killed me
or is it that
I am not of interest anymore so
I no longer take interest in myself

No comments:

Post a Comment