Wednesday, November 9, 2011

this isn't even a poem what is this

how 'bout instead of teaching children
Everybody Poops
with a book
parents everywhere lock their children
in a college dorm for a month

what horrors
the children will see--
pretty painted toenails
on the dirtiest bathroom floors

it's the quickest most efficient way
to learn that Everybody Poops
because the poopers are NEVER
THE PEOPLE YOU EXPECT--
always the daintiest of toenails
always the most lotiony of legs

---------------------------------------------

she lay panting on his velvety couch,
out of breath
after her ladylike discourse
on the proper method of raising children

her nostrils flared like a skirt
in a tampon commercial

Freud found
himself hopelessly,
hopelessly
in
love
with
her

THE END

6 comments:

  1. if this doesn't get "wtf" reactions I have failed

    ReplyDelete
  2. college is one hell of a drug

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you a wtf because you asked for it. I knew this was yours when I read the title. I can surely say I feel you and I will remember this poem 4EVER BRO 4EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. 'lotiony'. haha.

    ReplyDelete