Thursday, November 22, 2012

junta

writing a poem now because later I will be drunk and hopefully the last thing on my mind will be poems and how they need to be written.

I read a book that told me to start writing short sentences in order to become a better writer but I don't have any short sentences yet.
I am stringing together a long complex idea and I do
n't know where it begins and where it ends yet, there are some shaky
transitions. There are some grandiose, triple-letter score words in there
that I really have no business using. There Is The Pretentious Usage of Capitalization
and lots of excess modifiers, conjunctions, and other words that I don't know how to label.

tonight I am going to drink wine and probably say things that are half-calculated half-geniune
I will hope to sound smart, well-read, politically moderate, and highly independent given my socially embedded gender/sex/sexuality. I will hope not to spill any wine on my white shirt.
I Will Be Thankful for The Things and Feelings That I Have and Try Not to Cry So Much.

No comments:

Post a Comment