Saturday, November 5, 2011

I AM NOT A DIRTY GOD I DON'T HAVE A DIRTY BODY our world is not 4 dimensional however we may cling to time's revolutions we resist revelations, ignored are the Marys in their stead their Johns pissers, shitters, crappers, gotta puke gotta drain the lizard ignore the cunt, it'll come later in the tent, despite my whiskey breath, despite, again, in spite of the feminists, I must again re affirm my heart, it's in the shape of an hourglass I can't stop fucking kicking or screaming at women I fling my coffee cups at them in public places, have breakdowns, currently writing a poem in one specific feminine bed breaking down over a 4GLTE connection; maybe in my next... world; love peace and harmony very nice, very nice, very nice MAYBE IN THE NEXT WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment