Monday, November 5, 2012

art history

paintings of leda and the swan kinda make me want
to fuck a bird
those normal ass women with normal ass bodies
make me appreciate that my skin folds and that
my pussy tastes different every day of the month
and I keep wanting to starve my thighs off yet even a bird would fuck
a big-thighed woman

don't look to a man to tell you you're real remember all men
are people and women myths
wait for a
godswan to make you feel human because it takes fucking Zeus to realize
it's okay to not be velvet curtains or the earth herself
but rather
someone whose pussy tastes bad sometimes

4 comments:

  1. man, this whole dang blog really took a turn for the sexy today

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one is so good and honest and great

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the girl tasting her pussy/dude tasting his cum ratio

    i like this !!

    ReplyDelete